The 52nd Lunar and Planetary Science Conference (LPSC) will be held virtually on March 15–19, 2021. While we may not be able to meet in person, you can still expect an exceptional experience to share your research, ask questions, and network with colleagues. We’re excited for the potential that a virtual experience can offer as it brings the lunar and planetary science community together in totally new ways.
LPSC 2021 will feature five full days of the latest results of research in planetary science. The annual conference will officially kick off on March 15 with a welcome message.
- Oral sessions with both live and on-demand presentations
- iPosters with tools for built-in chats, sharing presentations, and contacting authors
- Virtual networking opportunities for students and early career scientists
- Exhibitor hall with opportunities to browse booths and meet with vendors
- Educational opportunities for planetary scientists, students, and the public
- Advertising for self-organized, self-supported ancillary meetings
Mark your calendars as “Out of Office” and join us for the all-virtual program for the 52nd Lunar and Planetary Science Conference!